Our members have extensive experience and provide a comprehensive service in all aspects of road traffic law. They regularly appear in the Magistrates and Crown Courts and at appellate level, instructed in cases in this complex and technical field.
They undertake publicly and privately funded work, including instructions on a direct access basis (if appropriate), and will provide clear and practical advice, expert and effective representation. Individual members of the team provide a specialist service representing professional drivers such as taxi drivers, HGV and PCV drivers, and chauffeurs.
We can provide advice and / or representation in a wide variety of road traffic cases, including:
- causing death by dangerous or careless driving
- dangerous or careless driving
- drink or drug impaired driving
- driving without insurance
- speeding offences
- failure to provide specimens, or to furnish information
- document offences
- offences contrary to Construction and Use Regulations
- HGV, Passenger Vehicle / Taxi licensing
- tachograph offences
- special reasons arguments
- exceptional hardship arguments
- ‘totting-up’ provisions.